Burquitlam-Lougheed Neighbourhood Plan -Lougheed Neighbourhood Centre
The information is based on ATTACHMENT 1 DRAFT – January 11, 2017 by the City of Coquitlam.
The Lougheed Neighbourhood Centre is an important commercial corridor along North Road that interfaces with the Lougheed Town Centre across the street in Burnaby. Designated as a Municipal Town Centre in the Regional Growth Strategy (RGS) the Neighbourhood Centre is evolving into a walkable, high-density, mixed-use area with a high-degree of design excellence. The Neighbourhood centre will continue to provide a range of local and regional serving retail and office opportunities complemented by high-rise residential.
Other Coquitlam Land Assembly Blogs or News
- Burquitlam Lougheed Neighbourhood Plan Update : Revised Draft Plan and Servicing Assessment
- Burquitlam-Lougheed Neighbourhood Plan – Lougheed Neighbourhood Centre
- Burquitlam-Lougheed Neighbourhood Plan – Zone & Density (DRAFT)
- Burquitlam-Lougheed Neighbourhood Plan – General (DRAFT – January 11, 2017)
- Burquitlam and Lougheed neighbourhood plan
Greater Vancouver Land Assembly | Coquitlam Land Assembly | Richmond Land Assembly | Vancouver Land Assembly |Burnaby Land Assembly | Lotus Yuen | 2015 & 2016 Medallion Member Top 10% of Realtors in Greater Vancouver | Sutton Grp-West Coast Realty | 778-862-8321